Parlingua, operating in south-west London and Central London in the UK, provides friendly, enthusiastic and high quality language tuition in both French and Polish
- I specialise in bringing to my clients a taste of Polish language and French language tailored to my clients’ various and busy lifestyles
- I concentrate on several language areas and my clients’ objectives
- My communicative and easy-going approach ensures learning of the language becomes not only accessible, but also an extremely useful skill essential to communicate in today’s global world
- My bespoke services relate to specific client needs and expectations
- I specialise in helping my clients build confidence in speaking French or Polish
We always enjoy our lessons with Hanna! We have had both group sessions and one-to-ones. She is very enthusiastic and patient and her lessons are always a good mixture of speaking and grammar which is what works really well. Her sense of humour makes for a fun session which helps when you are learning. Hanna has also been very accommodating as we are very erratic with our lessons due to running a business and so we appreciate her flexibility. We definitely recommend her for your French lessons
Hanna is an amazing teacher! Not only has she helped me enormously in preparing for my A level exam, but she has made me really enjoy French. She is always prepared and ensures that each lesson is customised in order to help as much as possible. She is so lovely and I could not recommend her more highly!
As a relatively frequent visitor to France both for pleasure and for business, I felt that I understood the language but lacked the confidence and the linguistic abilities to be able to make that step into holding conversations in French.
With a combination of group lessons and a few one-to-one sessions, that confidence is growing and perhaps equally important it’s been a fun over the last three years, learning a lot more about the nuances of both the language and the French way of life.
It doesn’t stop here however as “success breeds success” and I hope one day to have the time to fulfil a long-harboured a desire to spend more time walking, cycling and travelling in France.
Thank you for getting me onto this “journey”
Hanna is an excellent teacher! She has lots of energy and enthusiasm and is always prepared. She was able to make us feel comfortable despite being complete beginners. All her classes are fun, useful and go by very quickly. She is also very attentive and always customizes our classes to adapt to what we like and need. We can’t recommend her enough